Friday, February 25, 2011

Son of Stoopid Newspaper Headlines!!

It's only been a couple of weeks since we've puked over enjoyed some stoopid newspaper headlines, so today seems like a good time to do 'em again. To be honest, I am still having a tough time dealing with the death of my best friend ever. Sooooooooo, I want to do something happy, stoopid and just plain dumb as hell. Therefore, stoopid newspaper headlines wins the day. Remember as you read these headlines, they are from actual newspapers from all over the country. OK, let's get busy!


A fine example of the tax dollars of the fine citizens of Laguna Beach, California at work. If the dumbass City Council would shut their pie holes long enough to make a decision, they just might do something good for their constituents. Idjits.





I wish I would have known this earlier, I would have stayed in bed all day. Thanks for nothing, asswipes.











When they do start talkin' to the cops, please let me know in advance. I'm haulin' ass to the nearest place where dead folks don't talk to the cops or anyone else for that matter.






Can we have a vote on that? Dumbasses.










I got nothin'.











Somebody obviously learned math at a Public School.










All I can say is that I am beyond glad that it wasn't the Men's team they were talking about.









I'm sure the Players' Union will have something to say about this.








                                                                         And last but not least...



Discretion is the better part of valor. I ain't gonna say a damn thing.



Because Toby said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment