Thursday, February 24, 2011

Celebs and Their Real Names

Carlos Irwin Estevez
I want to do something today that is completely stoopid, yet mildly entertaining. Once upon a time, I was a celebrity. Seriously. My main gig was as a Radio On-Air Personality. However, I also did some local TV stuff like Co-hoisting the Friday Night Scary Movie that aired on one of the local TV stations as well as voice over and on camera TV commercials. My face was plastered on billboard all across Wichita Falls and some other stuff of that kind. I tell you this not to brag, but to make a point. My radio name was Toby Dillon and everybody, including my Mother called me Toby. Everybody still does. being well-known, even if it's just to a few hundred thousand people is a good gig. Almost weekly, I would have someone ask me for me real name, which I guarded like gold in Fort Knox. There are lots of reasons for that, but that's another story. Nowadays, you can look online find some really famous guy's real name in a few keystrokes.

People are eat up with that shit about celebrities. It seems that we just can get enough info on them, whether it's his/her real name, hometown, favorite food, a million things. So, today I am going to link you to a site that does this kind of stuff for a living. But, before I do, I want to give you a couple of examples of some very famous people and their stage names as well as their given names. Did you know that Bruce Willis' real names is Walter Willis? Or that my fellow Texan Chuck Norris is really Carlos Ray Norris?

I have a link to over 75 more celebs and their natural born names right here. Some of these names you may have known before now but others will be a bit of a surprise to you. Have fun just being lazy and goofy for a few minutes. Tell your boss that I said it was OK.

Because Toby said so.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment