Sunday, January 23, 2011

This Girl Has a Set of Pipes on Her

For once in my life, I will  have very little to say on this post. No, I'm sick or anything, it's just that what I will put before you in a minute will speak for itself, no help from me needed. The young lady you are about to see and hear is Heather's (my wife) cousin. Her name in Cindy Jollotta. I have only seen Cindy a couple of times since I've been here in Maine, but I can tell you she's the kind of young woman you'd like for your son to bring home. She and her husband live in Los Angeles where Cindy is seeking fame and fortune as a singer-songwriter. I have heard some of her work and she's a very talented young lady. See for yourself.








I know we have many readers in California in general and LA specifically, so if you see Cindy's name on a sign at a night club, make plans to catch her show. As you can see for yourself, she brings the awesome when she belts out a tune, and your support for her would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. When Cindy becomes a big star, you can brag to all your friends that you saw her perform "back when". One more thing I'd like to say is that Cindy is a very nice young lady, and she has her head screwed on right. She's the kind of young person our kids can look up to. We here at Because Toby Said So wish Cindy nothing but the best of luck in her pursuit of a recording career.

Cindy's Facebook page can be viewed here. Her My Space page seems to be more current and it can be found at this link. Go see Cindy perform whenever you can. She won't disappoint you.

Because Toby said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment