Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 is Looking Good!

Happy New Year to you! I'd like to direct you to my two other blogs where there are some very special posts waiting for you to peruse them. My main blog is Three States Plus One and there i am featuring the Most Read Post of 2010. You can find that piece of literary brilliance here. While you're there, be sure to browse the blog archives. There really is some good stuff in them.

My other blog, Dumbass News, is, thankfully, moving up the blogosphere rankings and attracting readers from all over the world by tens!  :)  There , I have named the 2010 Dumbass of the Year! Hint: It has to do with using a sex toy as a weapon. Got your attention? Here's the link. Go on over and enjoy the festivities!

This blog is only a few weeks old, so I am looking forward to making big strides in making it a great place for you to read and a great place to spend your valuable time. 2011 is gonna be a hoot!

Because Toby said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment