- I'm Not Going Take It Anymore Day - This day was so named by a DJ somewhere to remind people to take control over their lives. Frankly, I like this one. if more folks just did what needed to be done in their own lives, we'd all be better off and the damn Government might take notice that we don't need their sorry asses playing National Nanny to us.
- Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day - Taking place on the last Monday in January, Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day is a stupid idea started by some stupid fucker who should be kept away from shiny objects. I'm just sayin'.
- National Clean Off Your Desk Day - God bless whoever came up with this one. As a neat freak and very organized person, I stand 100% behind this day. Note to self: send email to wife praising this day. Maybe she'll get the hint. But don't hold breath.
- National Belly Laugh Day & National Hugging Day - These two celebrations are the kind of thing that can get people to lighten up. You know, stop taking life so seriously. Hugging is always nice and it is said that laughter is the best medicine, so January 21 is just what the Doctor ordered.
- National Thank God It's Monday Day - The idea for this day was conceived by a lady from New Jersey, where every day seems like Monday. The idea of this day is to make people appreciate the start of the work week. Hey, lady, keep your dumbass ideas to yourself and get me a sammich. Idiot.
Because Toby said so.