It's a beautiful, chilly (22 degrees) Thanksgiving morning in New England. I wanted to take just a minute of your time to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Here are some posts that have a lot to say about Thanksgiving.
- I mentioned some of the things I am thankful for in this post .
- I also showed that the First Thanksgiving in the New World was held in Texas,
- Maine also had a Thanksgiving before the Pilgrims did.
- Yesterday, I had some thoughts and memories of Thanksgivings past.
- My blog buddy, no2liberals had a nice story about his early Turkey Days.